English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a museum: a place where objects with historic value are displayed (the Louvre, the Guggenheim, etc.)
- "We go to the museum. There is new exposition on caverns."
- "San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA), 151 Third Street"
- "Another museum?"
- "Maybe we'll see what happens at the museum."
- "Horatio : So, you like museums, yes?"
- "Horatio : I told you museums are dumb."
- "Icarus : Museum and ice cream!"
- "Anyway, yesterday, Shoshana and Youri took me to the National Museum of Kalackistani History."
- "At The Museum of Kalackistani History"
- "We're going to the Modern Science Museum, downtown please."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Museum'? Share it with us!