English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a (magic) mushroom: a (hallucinogenic) edible fungus (shiitake, chanterelle, morel, etc.)
a mushroom cloud a large mushroom-shaped cloud produced by a nuclear explosion
- "Venison and mushroom pie with port"
- "Mushroom and ricotta parcels V"
- "Fancy mushroom thing with ostrich eggs and bacon"
- "A closet containing various psychedelic drugs (mescaline, mushrooms, and some unidentified leaves - later found to be highly psychoactive), a large pipe, and a number of animal bones."
- "Also, I'll pick up a pizza with extra mushrooms for you."
Still having difficulties with 'Mushroom'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Mushroom'? Share it with us!