English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(I like) music: (I like) sounds and rhythms made by instruments (pop, classical, jazz, etc.)
- "Music. Edward : Golly, I hope it's an orgy."
- "I have finished my tour of the company and it is worse than I thought: not only has Delavigne become a faceless, money-grabbing corporation, but it has also lost its "music"!"
- "BrianBot : What is music?"
- "Music Edward : Did I win?"
- "Edward : Through music, of course!"
- "Dramatic music"
- "Stop the music!"
- "Edward : You've never heard music?"
- "Music Bruno : Swallow, Edward!"
- "You're ready to move on to the next level. Music."
Still having difficulties with 'Music'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Music'? Share it with us!