English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a musician: a person that plays a musical instrument well
- "Musicians are scared of large."
- "Also, giant lizards make our beds, and robots are excellent jazz musicians."
- "As our office is full of creative people, the marketing department wanted to offer the first crack at this jingle to any musicians who want to show off their musical skills!"
- "te quartet, a group of pig musicians, will play Carnegie Hall next Tuesday, don't miss it!"
- "He is British, an aspiring musician and dreams of becoming a rock star."
- "Tonight's contestants will be judged by composer and musician, Elkie Johns!"
- "In 1928, Clairette gave birth to their only son Marc, a jazz musician who now lives with his wife in San Francisco."
- "I'm a terrible musician."
- "Brian : Well, I know that you're an unsuccessful musician in your spare time."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Musician'? Share it with us!