English vocabulary and translations (See all)
musk: a substance with a strong sweet smell, used in making perfume
- "Conclusion: Montmartre Musk is not highly flammable!"
- "Montmartre Musk from Delavigne is full of artistic flair, vibrance and creativity, it's colourful and romantic, yet fascinating and complex."
- "I've tried everything: patchouli, sandalwood, musk."
- "Montmartre Musk"
- "Then there's Montmartre Musk."
- "I have put coal on the barbecue and then I've emptied a bottle of your 'highly flammable' Montmartre Musk, all over it."
- "'Bruno's Brew', and 'Montmartre Musk' became popular, and sold very well."
- "'Bruno's Brew' and 'Montmartre Musk' became popular, and sold very well."
- "I'd like to complain about your perfume, Montmartre Musk."
- "Mr. Smith : Does or does not your label for Montmartre Musk say, 'WARNING: CONTENTS HIGHLY FLAMMABLE'?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Musk'? Share it with us!