English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
musk: a substance with a strong sweet smell, used in making perfume
- "I'd like to complain about your perfume, Montmartre Musk."
- "Conclusion: Montmartre Musk is not highly flammable!"
- "Montmartre Musk from Delavigne is full of artistic flair, vibrance and creativity, it's colourful and romantic, yet fascinating and complex."
- "Mr. Smith : Does or does not your label for Montmartre Musk say, "WARNING: CONTENTS HIGHLY FLAMMABLE"?"
- ""Bruno's Brew", and "Montmartre Musk" became popular, and sold very well."
- "Montmartre Musk"
- ""Bruno's Brew" and "Montmartre Musk" became popular, and sold very well."
- "I have put coal on the barbecue and then I've emptied a bottle of your "highly flammable" Montmartre Musk, all over it."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Musk'? Share it with us!