English vocabulary and translations (See all)
my love: my darling, my treasure
- "Alas, Gymglish user, although you sometimes forget my name in the heat of passion, calling me 'GymEnglish', my love for you never wavers, never falters!"
- "I'm leaving to pursue my love of whisky full time."
- "Bruno : (to Susie) Susie, welcome aboard my private helicopter, my love."
- "I will show you my love by giving you a beautiful gift."
- "Bruno's mom : Then what, my love?"
- "Mrs. Brady : Hello my love!"
- "Bruno's mom : Now, now, my love."
- "Philip : I am indeed lucky to have met a woman who shares my love of feminist literature, my strict vegetarian diet and above all, who shares my belief in a monogamous marriage built on celibacy."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'My love'? Share it with us!