English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
naïve or naive: innocent, simple, trusting, childlike
- "A new report published by the BNB (Bad News Bearers) shows that obesity among Americans is not slowing down, as naive idealists continue to suggest, but rather growing at a nearly exponential rate."
- "You are trying to steal the money of hardworking and naive people like me."
- "Dr. Badguy : You are very naive Mr. Delavigne."
- "Oh, you're so naive, yet so—"
- "Mr. Wang : Oh Mr. Warbuckle, you are very naive."
Still having difficulties with 'Naive'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Naive'? Share it with us!