English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(a) naked (person): (a person) not wearing any clothes, (a) nude (person)
- "He loves monkeys, and enjoys working naked."
- "The ones with the naked girls lying on bottles of perfume."
- "Hannah : That's a naked woman, Philip!"
- "Let's make your senior staff more accessible, more attractive, more distinguished, and less naked."
- "Adios Horatio, you wild, naked guy"
- "Naked Mondays."
- "The model in question is practically naked."
- "The naked guy!"
- "Bruno : I'm already naked."
- "Preparation: Please be naked, lying face down on your desk when I arrive."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Naked'? Share it with us!