English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a napkin: a serviette, a square of paper or cotton used to protect clothes from food while eating
- "Napkins, we already have, although they are not decorated."
- "Napkins (with birthday decorations)"
- "check. Napkins."
- "Napkins (preferably with a proper birthday motif)"
- "Napkins, we already have, although they lack "decorations"."
- "The flight includes complimentary pretzels and two napkins."
- "-no more marriage proposals written on cafeteria napkins!"
Still having difficulties with 'Napkin'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Napkin'? Share it with us!