English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a napkin: a serviette, a square of paper or cotton used to protect clothes from food while eating
- "Napkins, we already have, although they lack 'decorations'."
- "Napkins (preferably with a proper birthday motif)"
- "Napkins (with birthday decorations)"
- "Napkins, we already have, although they are not decorated."
- "-no more marriage proposals written on cafeteria napkins!"
- "The flight includes complimentary pretzels and two napkins."
- "check. Napkins."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Napkin'? Share it with us!