English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a national anthem: a song or piece of music which represents a country (La Marseillaise, God Save The Queen etc.)
- "(anthem starts): O!"
- "So, now, as my first act as King of Cheeterland, please rise to sing your new national anthem."
- "Bruno : Stand up Jean, and take off your hat, it's time for the national anthem."
- "The Japanese national anthem?"
- "Edward, let's hear our new anthem!"
- "Step 2: Changing a national anthem is very disturbing to the people."
- "Philip : Thank you loyal subjects, I hope you enjoyed your new national anthem. Don't worry, you'll going to hear it again, every morning, every afternoon, and twice every night."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'National anthem'? Share it with us!