English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a national anthem: a song or piece of music which represents a country (La Marseillaise, God Save The Queen etc.)
- "Bruno : Stand up Jean, and take off your hat, it's time for the national anthem."
- "Step 2: Changing a national anthem is very disturbing to the people."
- "Philip : Thank you loyal subjects, I hope you enjoyed your new national anthem. Don't worry, you'll going to hear it again, every morning, every afternoon, and twice every night."
- "So, now, as my first act as King of Cheeterland, please rise to sing your new national anthem."
- "Edward, let's hear our new anthem!"
- "The Japanese national anthem?"
- "(anthem starts): O!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'National anthem'? Share it with us!