English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
natural: the opposite of fake, false, or manufactured
- "I thought that you would make a very convincing Al Capone (because of your natural leadership qualities and also your morphology)."
- "It is therefore only natural that birds should benefit from the same protection and fashion sense as us."
- "Homeopathic, natural juices with restorative effects."
- "The massive skylight above us illuminates the entire space with natural light."
- "In addition to using all-natural ingredients, the new line (code-named "WorldBlends") is produced under humane conditions: the company has sworn to work only with manufacturers approved by human rights watchdog group P."
- "Let me welcome you to Yellowstone Park, one of America's greatest natural spaces."
- "We're known for our dairy products, wildlife, stunning natural beauty, and our outstanding rugby team."
- "Bruno : The Park is teeming with wildlife and natural features, from the Old Faithful Geyser to the mountains, lakes, rivers, canyons and forests."
- "The Cryonics Foundation – because it's only natural to want unnaturally long life!"
- "On a personal note, I know a great midwife specializing in natural home births."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Natural'? Share it with us!