English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
natural: the opposite of fake, false, or manufactured
- "Homeopathic, natural juices with restorative effects."
- "Bruno : I decided to embark on a mission to study the dolphin in its natural habitat."
- "The massive skylight above us illuminates the entire space with natural light."
- "Let me welcome you to Yellowstone Park, one of America's greatest natural spaces."
- "I thought that you would make a very convincing Al Capone (because of your natural leadership qualities and also your morphology)."
- "On a personal note, I know a great midwife specializing in natural home births."
- "We're known for our dairy products, wildlife, stunning natural beauty, and our outstanding rugby team."
- "The Cryonics Foundation – because it's only natural to want unnaturally long life!"
- "It is therefore only natural that birds should benefit from the same protection and fashion sense as us."
- "Bruno : The Park is teeming with wildlife and natural features, from the Old Faithful Geyser to the mountains, lakes, rivers, canyons and forests."
Still having difficulties with 'Natural'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Natural'? Share it with us!