English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
naughty: disobedient, not following rules or conventions
- "Edward : A naughty photocopier?"
- "I want you to pretend that I am a naughty photocopier."
- "you. naughty. photocopier!"
- "Subject: Naughty boys"
- "You naughty photocopier!"
- "Bruno : Felix is a naughty person, and I dislike him strongly."
- "You, gentlemen, have been extremely naughty boys."
- "Edward : . naughty."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Naughty'? Share it with us!