English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
the navy: the part of a country's armed forces trained to operate at sea
- "I'm loving my new life in the navy."
- "Mom was an alcoholic, my brother dropped out of school to join the navy."
- "This is Admiral Brian Jones, veteran of the Her Majesty's Royal Navy."
- "Members of the Dutch Navy have boarded the boat and-"
- "Brian : But Bruno, I joined the navy."
- "Rupert : The Dutch Navy has encircled the boat, and is communicating with the pirates via loudspeaker."
Still having difficulties with 'Navy'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Navy'? Share it with us!