English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
the navy: the part of a country's armed forces trained to operate at sea
- "Rupert : The Dutch Navy has encircled the boat, and is communicating with the pirates via loudspeaker."
- "Members of the Dutch Navy have boarded the boat and-"
- "Mom was an alcoholic, my brother dropped out of school to join the navy."
- "Brian : But Bruno, I joined the navy."
- "This is Admiral Brian Jones, veteran of the Her Majesty's Royal Navy."
- "I'm loving my new life in the navy."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Navy'? Share it with us!