English vocabulary and translations (See all)
nervous: anxious, apprehensive, worried, scared
Sometimes Horatio makes Icarus feel nervous. Icarus says he always feels very anxious whenever he sees Horatio.
- "Kevin : I'm kind of nervous."
- "I was quite nervous up there."
- "How are you feeling, not too nervous I hope?"
- "We understand you may be feeling a little nervous."
- "I think it's cute that you're nervous."
- "Now, I don't want you to be nervous while I'm here, so please feel free to go about your business as usual."
- "Jean : I am very nervous."
- "Oh god, I'm so nervous."
- "Edward : I'm feeling a bit nervous, Brian."
- "Becky : Hmm, sounds to me like you're a bit nervous."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Nervous'? Share it with us!