Definition Never mind
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
never mind: it doesn't matter, it's not important, forget it
- "Was that on my schedule Brian? Never mind."
- "Philip : Oh, well okay then, never mind!"
- "Brian : Never mind that one sir."
- "Ah, never mind, just bring her out!"
- "Brent : But Candy, that - never mind."
- "Edward : Oh well, never mind."
- "oh, never mind, it's so ridiculous."
- "Bruno : Never mind!"
- "Never mind. Let's just talk this out."
- "Never mind. Why don't we just have a little jam sesh on the old bagpipes?"
Still having difficulties with 'Never mind'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Never mind'? Share it with us!