English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
nevertheless: however, even so, but
UK: This is, nevertheless, a delicious soup.
US: I'm tired, but I'll go to the cinema nevertheless.
- "Nevertheless, I feel that this job would be a perfect fit for my skills and abilities, and that I would definitely be a value-added addition to your company."
- "I'm sorry the turnout is so small, but I'm sure that you guys will have a great time nevertheless."
- "Nevertheless, we thought you could benefit from a friendly reminder as to the rules of the facility"
- "But I will be back nevertheless."
- "Icarus : Nevertheless, we have to arrange some sort of a payment plan for you to reimburse the money spent on this pinball apparatus."
- "But we should talk things over nevertheless."
Still having difficulties with 'Nevertheless'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Nevertheless'? Share it with us!