Definition Next question
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Next question!: I'm ready for the next person to ask me a question!
- "Susie, our next question comes from Gary from Tokyo."
- "Next question: why don't you have a GPA on your résumé?"
- "Next question? Reporter : Can I touch you?"
- "So let's move on, shall we? Next question."
- "Carlos : Yes! Next question!"
- "Brent : Okay, next question Rupert."
- "Next question please."
- "Susie : Yes, next question."
- "Brent : Jonas, next question: What's so special about Scandinavia?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Next question'? Share it with us!