Definition Next time
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
next time: the time after, on the following or subsequent occasion
- "Though the next time you download from the internet, I suggest you use a USB key."
- "May I suggest that next time you go to bed, go easy on the chocolate liqueurs."
- "Something to think about the next time you make a cup of tea."
- "I'm sending you vouchers worth $100 which you can use next time you book with us."
- "Next time we'll add some weight to the bar."
- "Next time we should probably make them pay before they leave."
- "And next time try calling someone who cares!"
- "Dr. Loblaw, I should like to talk you about this further next time."
- "Philip : It's ok, but next time don't be early!"
- "Next time I get married, you won't be invited."
Still having difficulties with 'Next time'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Next time'? Share it with us!