English vocabulary and translations (See all)
nice: kind, friendly, pleasant, polite, charming
- "Klaus : Nice to be here."
- "Last words: ' SAY MISTER, THAT'S A NICE SET OF TEETH YOU'VE."
- "Horatio : It's nice."
- "Edward : Well, it says here on the web that North Korea is very nice this time of year."
- "Sure, she was popular, had nice skin, and a pony named Penelope, but really, was she happy?"
- "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all."
- "Glen : Nice, Philip."
- "Nice pics, by the way!"
- "Nice! I will see you later."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Nice'? Share it with us!