English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
nice: kind, friendly, pleasant, polite, charming
- "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all."
- "It's a nice day."
- "Moreover, the "nice young man" in question has not been seen since he received his cheque."
- "What's a good-looking boy like you doin' without a nice wife?"
- "After complaining about the weather for half an hour, she told me that she recently handed over a cheque for £90,000 to a "nice young man", and that in exchange he promised to re-plaster the ceiling in her sitting room. I'm no expert on re-plastering, but this seems like a rather large sum of money."
- "Nice! I will see you later."
- "Sure, she was popular, had nice skin, and a pony named Penelope, but really, was she happy?"
- "Youri want to know where is nice woman Susan Bliss?"
- "Nice pics, by the way!"
- "Glen : Nice, Philip."
Still having difficulties with 'Nice'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Nice'? Share it with us!