English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a nightmare: a bad dream, a frightening or upsetting dream; a disaster, a very bad event
What a nightmare! That was such an unpleasant event!
- "Susie : In my worst nightmares?"
- "I've been having a recurrent nightmare recently."
- "it will be a logistical nightmare!"
- "I need to know if I'm Edward's father - the very thought is giving me nightmares."
- "Susie : Even so, this could become a PR nightmare."
- "It's a nightmare!"
- "It is a nightmare!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Nightmare'? Share it with us!