Definition No big deal
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
No big deal!: It's not important! No problem!
- "About my fourth nipple? No big deal."
- "No big deal. Kevin : Ok, Doc, I'm having second thoughts."
- "No big deal. I am very open minded."
- "Harold : No big deal baby, daddy will buy you a bigger one."
- "Of course he should be fired. No big deal. A routine firing."
Still having difficulties with 'No big deal'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'No big deal'? Share it with us!