Definition No worries
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
no worries: no problem, it doesn't matter
- "Icarus : No worries, Jean."
- "Sydney : No worries, Joan."
- "Brian : No worries, Bruno."
- "No worries, mate!"
- "No worries, Jean."
- "No worries. And please, remember: Trey Feltchenheimer cares."
- "We have no worries that the review will go off without a hitch."
- "Dr. Gilchrist : No worries."
- "Kiwi : No worries, man."
Still having difficulties with 'No worries'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'No worries'? Share it with us!