English vocabulary and translations (See all)
nobody, no one: not a single person
Nobody knows what is going to happen next year.
- "No one was hurt during the revolution but the country did record its first ever act of violence when the former President's bodyguard was slightly pushed."
- "Jean : Oh, I'm very sorry, there is no one called Brenda Fontenot here."
- "Nobody said it was easy"
- "Nobody in here is suffering from depression."
- "Stay on your toes Mr. Cheeter, and trust no one."
- "What you do in your own time is up to you, however since there is a high risk that this demonstration could erupt in violence, I would prefer that no one leave work early to attend."
- "No one ever said it would be this hard."
- "Come alone, and tell no one."
- "Bruno : But dad, grandpa Xavier loves perfumes, and no one thinks he's weird."
- "Nobody knows this, but every night I return home at seven o'clock to feed my seven cats and watch soap operas while eating bon bons in front of the telly."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Nobody'? Share it with us!