English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
nobody, no one: not a single person
Nobody knows what is going to happen next year.
- "No one was hurt during the revolution but the country did record its first ever act of violence when the former President's bodyguard was slightly pushed."
- "Nobody said it was easy"
- "Come alone, and tell no one."
- "Jean : Oh, I'm very sorry, there is no one called Brenda Fontenot here."
- "Stay on your toes Mr. Cheeter, and trust no one."
- "-Nobody gives a shit about your good name."
- "Nobody makes it on their own"
- "Nobody in here is suffering from depression."
- "No one ever said it would be this hard."
- "Anyone? No one? Not even you, young Mr. Quincy?"
Still having difficulties with 'Nobody'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Nobody'? Share it with us!