English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
nobody, no one: not a single person
Nobody knows what is going to happen next year.
- "Nobody in here is suffering from depression."
- "Nobody knows this, but every night I return home at seven o'clock to feed my seven cats and watch soap operas while eating bon bons in front of the telly."
- "Jean : Oh, I'm very sorry, there is no one called Brenda Fontenot here."
- "Nobody makes it on their own"
- "No one ever said it would be this hard."
- "What you do in your own time is up to you, however since there is a high risk that this demonstration could erupt in violence, I would prefer that no one leave work early to attend."
- "Stay on your toes Mr. Cheeter, and trust no one."
- "No one was hurt during the revolution but the country did record its first ever act of violence when the former President's bodyguard was slightly pushed."
- "Come alone, and tell no one."
- "Nobody said it was easy"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Nobody'? Share it with us!