English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
noodles: thin strings or strands of wheat or rice (similar to spaghetti)
- "Horatio : Noodles!"
- "And the rice and noodles that no one wants to eat."
- "I've got noodles and I've got rice."
- "Horatio : Noodles please."
- "We must get this business off the ground, but until we do, I'll ask you one more time: Noodles or rice?"
- "Would you like rice or noodles?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Noodle'? Share it with us!