English vocabulary and translations (See all)
noon: midday, 12PM, the middle of the day
- "Subject: Inaugural Current Events Club meeting this Wednesday at noon!"
- "Oh, and one more thing: I'm only available from noon onwards."
- "That's from noon to 2pm. Then on Wednesday there's a shark documentary on the Nature Channel that I absolutely must not miss!"
- "Subject: Current Events Club meeting this Wednesday at noon!"
- "We only offer next day deliveries for orders placed on business days before noon, you idiot."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Noon'? Share it with us!