Not at all
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
not at all: absolutely not, certainly not, a definite 'no'
- "Edward : Oh no, not at all."
- "Sam : No, no, not at all."
- "No. Not at all!"
- "Melanie : No, not at all, it sounds very exciting."
- "Susie : I can assure you - that's not at all what we were trying to do."
- "Jeff (Australia) : Not at all."
- "Trey : No no no not at all."
- "It doesn't sound like you are on the same page regarding the future of Miracle Juices at all."
- "Bruno : Haha, not at all."
- "That's not at all what I'm saying."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Not at all'? Share it with us!