Definition Not quite sure
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(I'm) not quite sure (I understand): (I'm) not completely certain (that I understand)
- "Moira : Not quite sure how that's relevant but anyway, next we'll meet the scientist who genetically engineered the world's largest watermelon!"
- "I'm not quite sure what you expected to achieve from such an e-mail."
- "Polly : We're not quite sure."
- "I'm not quite sure I understand the concept of this "Anonymous" Suggestion Box."
- "I'm not quite sure."
- "Katherine : Um, I'm not quite sure."
Still having difficulties with 'Not quite sure'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Not quite sure'? Share it with us!