Not quite sure
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(I'm) not quite sure (I understand): (I'm) not completely certain (that I understand)
- "Moira : Not quite sure how that's relevant but anyway, next we'll meet the scientist who genetically engineered the world's largest watermelon!"
- "I'm not quite sure I understand the concept of this 'Anonymous' Suggestion Box."
- "I'm not quite sure."
- "Katherine : Um, I'm not quite sure."
- "Polly : We're not quite sure."
- "I'm not quite sure what you expected to achieve from such an e-mail."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Not quite sure'? Share it with us!