English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(-Have you finished reading the book?) -Not yet.: (-Have you finished reading the book?) -At the moment no, but I will in the future
- "Well not yet, anyway."
- "Susie : Well no, not yet."
- "Philip : Not yet it isn't."
- "Philip : Not yet, my friend, not yet."
- "Not yet past the expiration date."
- "Melanie : Not yet, but you will soon."
- "Hannah : Not yet, Philip."
- "Luna : Not yet!"
- "The owners of Bruno and Horatio's Miracle Juices have not yet decided whether or not to accept the offer."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Not yet'? Share it with us!