English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(-Have you finished reading the book?) -Not yet.: (-Have you finished reading the book?) -At the moment no, but I will in the future
- "Well not yet, anyway."
- "Susie : Well no, not yet."
- "The owners of Bruno and Horatio's Miracle Juices have not yet decided whether or not to accept the offer."
- "Philip : Not yet, my friend, not yet."
- "Hannah : Not yet, Philip."
- "Not yet past the expiration date."
- "Luna : Not yet!"
- "Melanie : Not yet, but you will soon."
- "Philip : Not yet it isn't."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Not yet'? Share it with us!