Definition Nothing to worry about
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
It's nothing to worry about: It's not a problem, a serious issue, a cause for concern
- "Just a small leak in the Channel Tunnel, but nothing to worry about."
- "Stress: Nothing to worry about"
- "I don't think there's anything to worry about."
- "Donna : I don't know what you've done Brian, but I've got nothing to worry about."
- "Jean : Relax, Kevin. Nothing to worry about."
- "After exhaustive scientific analysis, I am confident that this "copycat" product is nothing to worry about."
- "Probably nothing to worry about, but several supermarkets in Japan have started selling a "copycat" version of our award-winning TigerLily fragrance."
- "Estate agent : Oh, that's nothing to worry about."
- "Icarus : That's just a formality. Nothing to worry about."
Still having difficulties with 'Nothing to worry about'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Nothing to worry about'? Share it with us!