Nothing to worry about
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
It's nothing to worry about: It's not a problem, a serious issue, a cause for concern
- "Just a small leak in the Channel Tunnel, but nothing to worry about."
- "After exhaustive scientific analysis, I am confident that this "copycat" product is nothing to worry about."
- "Stress: Nothing to worry about"
- "Probably nothing to worry about, but several supermarkets in Japan have started selling a "copycat" version of our award-winning TigerLily fragrance."
- "Donna : I don't know what you've done Brian, but I've got nothing to worry about."
- "Jean : Relax, Kevin. Nothing to worry about."
- "Icarus : That's just a formality. Nothing to worry about."
- "Estate agent : Oh, that's nothing to worry about."
- "I don't think there's anything to worry about."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Nothing to worry about'? Share it with us!