English vocabulary and translations (See all)
nuclear: atomic, using or derived from the energy of atomic nuclei
- "You are under arrest for detonating a nuclear bomb in the Pacific Ocean."
- "Let's not think about what would happen if terrorists hijacked a plane with a nuclear reactor."
- "I don't enjoy nuclear war as much as I used to."
- "It may sound like an accident waiting to happen, but certain high-profile university professors are researching powering aircraft with on-board nuclear reactors."
- "says something here about nuclear weapons, so maybe that's not the best idea."
- "A nuclear submarine?"
- "Sailor : But don't you think renting a nuclear submarine was a little bit excessive?"
- "The nuclear explosion in the Pacific, yes sir!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Nuclear'? Share it with us!