English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(in the) nude: naked, without clothes
I took some nudes of my wife last night Last night, I took some photos of my wife who was naked, without clothes.
- "You work for that website that sells nude chicks on perfumes, right?"
- "Leaked nudes of former Intern land Delavigne Corp in hot water!"
- "Congratulations on choosing Slick Brand Solutions to help repair your company's shattered reputation following your truly embarrassing nude photo leak."
- "Me, with a wife and two kids, chopping wood in the nude with a blind woman!"
- "For the television ads, I have this vision of a half-nude virgin girl, riding a zebra and being chased by leopards."
- "I always chop wood in the nude."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Nude'? Share it with us!