English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
an occasion: a time, a moment, a point, an instance
You've already come to work late on several occasions and if you do it again you will be disciplined.
- "The research tells us that men are looking for a fragrance that they can use every day, something that isn't just for special occasions like weddings and bar mitzvahs: a cologne that the male would come back to again and again."
- "Susie : What's the occasion?"
- "I am sure that you would agree that this occasion deserves an extra special celebration."
- "We've already told you this on several occasions."
- "Philip has told me on numerous occasions that working with an OILS certified company would severely cut into our profit margins, which would not please our shareholders at all."
- "We have juices for every occasion."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Occasion'? Share it with us!