English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
an occasion: a time, a moment, a point, an instance
You've already come to work late on several occasions and if you do it again you will be disciplined.
- "We've already told you this on several occasions."
- "I am sure that you would agree that this occasion deserves an extra special celebration."
- "The research tells us that men are looking for a fragrance that they can use every day, something that isn't just for special occasions like weddings and bar mitzvahs: a cologne that the male would come back to again and again."
- "Susie : What's the occasion?"
- "We have juices for every occasion."
- "Philip has told me on numerous occasions that working with an OILS certified company would severely cut into our profit margins, which would not please our shareholders at all."
Still having difficulties with 'Occasion'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Occasion'? Share it with us!