English vocabulary and translations (See all)
an occasion: a time, a moment, a point, an instance
You've already come to work late on several occasions and if you do it again you will be disciplined.
- "I am sure that you would agree that this occasion deserves an extra special celebration."
- "We have juices for every occasion."
- "The research tells us that men are looking for a fragrance that they can use every day, something that isn't just for special occasions like weddings and bar mitzvahs: a cologne that the male would come back to again and again."
- "Susie : What's the occasion?"
- "We've already told you this on several occasions."
- "Philip has told me on numerous occasions that working with an OILS certified company would severely cut into our profit margins, which would not please our shareholders at all."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Occasion'? Share it with us!