English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(It's) 5 o'clock: (the time is) 5AM or 5PM
- "Say, next Wednesday morning in your offices, 9 o'clock?"
- "Isn't it 10 o'clock in the morning over there?"
- "I once got up at four o'clock in the morning to watch a hot dog eating championship in Kyoto."
- "The celebration of their love will take place on Friday, the twenty-fifth of August at three o'clock at Sacred Heart Cathedral, 1669 Fudgejunction Road, London, England."
- "Bruno : It's also 9 o'clock in the morning."
- "Come to my office at 6 o'clock sharp."
- "It's nearly four o'clock and we haven't seen you at the office today."
- "Kevin : But it's almost 6 o'clock, don't you need to close the factory soon?"
- "Nobody knows this, but every night I return home at seven o'clock to feed my seven cats and watch soap operas while eating bon bons in front of the telly."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'O'clock'? Share it with us!