English vocabulary and translations (See all)
an odor (US), an odour (UK): a smell, a fragrance, a scent
UK: Pewwww! I can smell a strange odour coming from Tom's room.
US: I can smell that odor too. It stinks!
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Curiously, the security didn't check them. I would love to share these special foods, wines and odors with you."
- "Are you carrying any of the following items: Acids, ammunition, animals, corpses, cremated remains, explosives, firearms, fireworks, flammable liquids, hazardous materials, materials with a disagreeable odor, matches?"
- "Every time the door to the men's bathroom opens, an odor escapes."
- "Good: Covers smell of bad body odour"
- "Bruno mixed these flowers with red wine to create homemade perfumes which he tested on the family dog, Stink who allowed Bruno to spray him with various odors and fragrances."
- "Stink allowed Bruno to spray him with various odors and fragrances."
- "Head 'Nose' and creator of revolutionary new odors and fragrances"
- "I'm getting odours of long-weekends in Prague, raspberries crushed under the foot of a unicorn, and a distinct fragrance of lingerie."
- "A perfume that revolutionizes odors and fragrances by smelling, well, different."
- "A man who produced some of the most beautiful odors this planet has ever known, and even sold some of them as perfumes."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Odor'? Share it with us!