English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
an odor (US), an odour (UK): a smell, a fragrance, a scent
UK: Pewwww! I can smell a strange odour coming from Tom's room.
US: I can smell that odor too. It stinks!
- "I'm getting odours of long-weekends in Prague, raspberries crushed under the foot of a unicorn, and a distinct fragrance of lingerie."
- "Stink allowed Bruno to spray him with various odors and fragrances."
- "A perfume that revolutionizes odors and fragrances by smelling, well, different."
- "Are you carrying any of the following items: Acids, ammunition, animals, corpses, cremated remains, explosives, firearms, fireworks, flammable liquids, hazardous materials, materials with a disagreeable odor, matches?"
- "Every time the door to the men's bathroom opens, an odor escapes."
- "Curiously, the security didn't check them. I would love to share these special foods, wines and odors with you."
- "Head "Nose" and creator of revolutionary new odors and fragrances"
- "A man who produced some of the most beautiful odors this planet has ever known, and even sold some of them as perfumes."
- "Good: Covers smell of bad body odour"
- "Bruno mixed these flowers with red wine to create homemade perfumes which he tested on the family dog, Stink who allowed Bruno to spray him with various odors and fragrances."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Odor'? Share it with us!