English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
an odor (US), an odour (UK): a smell, a fragrance, a scent
UK: Pewwww! I can smell a strange odour coming from Tom's room.
US: I can smell that odor too. It stinks!
- "Good: Covers smell of bad body odour"
- "Bruno mixed these flowers with red wine to create homemade perfumes which he tested on the family dog, Stink who allowed Bruno to spray him with various odors and fragrances."
- "A perfume that revolutionizes odors and fragrances by smelling, well, different."
- "Are you carrying any of the following items: Acids, ammunition, animals, corpses, cremated remains, explosives, firearms, fireworks, flammable liquids, hazardous materials, materials with a disagreeable odor, matches?"
- "Every time the door to the men's bathroom opens, an odor escapes."
- "A man who produced some of the most beautiful odors this planet has ever known, and even sold some of them as perfumes."
- "Head "Nose" and creator of revolutionary new odors and fragrances"
- "I'm getting odours of long-weekends in Prague, raspberries crushed under the foot of a unicorn, and a distinct fragrance of lingerie."
- "Curiously, the security didn't check them. I would love to share these special foods, wines and odors with you."
- "Stink allowed Bruno to spray him with various odors and fragrances."
Still having difficulties with 'Odor'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Odor'? Share it with us!