English vocabulary and translations (See all)
officially: formally, in an official or legal manner
After years of living together, they are now officially married.
- "We are now officially open for business!"
- "The Serious Fraud office has been called in, and, although they haven't officially announced their findings yet, the Sunday Roast has THE scoop: it appears that Leeson had been netting huge losses on unauthorised deals, and falsifying information to cover up his failures."
- "Actually, this seems like a good time to officially tell you Bruno, I'm.."
- "I am writing to officially tender my written notice of resignation from the Delavigne Corporation, effective two weeks from today."
- "Due to popular demand, as well as the concerning rise of obesity in our office, I'm proud to officially open the “Xavier Delavigne Memorial Sport and Fitness center for exercise”."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Officially'? Share it with us!