English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
officially: formally, in an official or legal manner
After years of living together, they are now officially married.
- "We are now officially open for business!"
- "The Serious Fraud office has been called in, and, although they haven't officially announced their findings yet, the Sunday Roast has THE scoop: it appears that Leeson had been netting huge losses on unauthorised deals, and falsifying information to cover up his failures."
- "I am writing to officially tender my written notice of resignation from the Delavigne Corporation, effective two weeks from today."
- "Due to popular demand, as well as the concerning rise of obesity in our office, I'm proud to officially open the “Xavier Delavigne Memorial Sport and Fitness center for exercise”."
- "Actually, this seems like a good time to officially tell you Bruno, I'm.."
Still having difficulties with 'Officially'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Officially'? Share it with us!