English vocabulary and translations (See all)
Oh yeah!: Ah, yes!
- "Oh yeah, sorry kid."
- "Philip : Oh yeah, that's it."
- "Philip : Oh yeah!"
- "Cockney barman : Oh yeah, what's that then?"
- "Oh yeah, it's a modern classic."
- "Edward : Oh yeah!"
- "Felix : Oh yeah?"
- "Oh yeah. Good point."
- "Elephants? Oh yeah! Lions?"
- "Philip Cheeter : Oh yeah baby, I don't usually go for older women Liz, but in your case, I'll make a royal exception!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Oh yeah'? Share it with us!