English vocabulary and translations (See all)
oil: petroleum; grease, fat (extracted from olives, sunflowers, etc.)
olive oil a yellow or green oil obtained by pressing ripe olives
- "After he displaced all of its contents, he was able to locate the required oil in less than a minute."
- "Like truffle oil or something."
- "Water 20.7%, Triclosan 0.3%, fragrance composition 2,0% with Coriander Oil, and Cypress Oil."
- "It took him nearly twenty-five minutes to find a small flask of jasmine oil on the alphabetically arranged shelf of botanical extracts."
- "Macadamia Nut Oil"
- "Bruno : Oil and vinegar, please."
- "Icarus : Mr. Oléré, in your latest shipment you've got oils from Tasmania, Edelweiss extract imported from Austria, and 700 thoraxes from the African honey bee!"
- "Each billboard is accompanied by a high-powered fan and several cartridges of Washed Up fragrance oil."
- "America's oil and coal-reliant economy and its refusal to ratify the Kyoto treaty on global warming is one of the contributing factors to the destruction of the ozone layer."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Oil'? Share it with us!