English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
oil: petroleum; grease, fat (extracted from olives, sunflowers, etc.)
olive oil a yellow or green oil obtained by pressing ripe olives
- "Water 20.7%, Triclosan 0.3%, fragrance composition 2,0% with Coriander Oil, and Cypress Oil."
- "After he displaced all of its contents, he was able to locate the required oil in less than a minute."
- "Macadamia Nut Oil"
- "Bruno : Oil and vinegar, please."
- "Icarus : Mr. Oléré, in your latest shipment you've got oils from Tasmania, Edelweiss extract imported from Austria, and 700 thoraxes from the African honey bee!"
- "Each billboard is accompanied by a high-powered fan and several cartridges of Washed Up fragrance oil."
- "America's oil and coal-reliant economy and its refusal to ratify the Kyoto treaty on global warming is one of the contributing factors to the destruction of the ozone layer."
- "Like truffle oil or something."
- "It took him nearly twenty-five minutes to find a small flask of jasmine oil on the alphabetically arranged shelf of botanical extracts."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Oil'? Share it with us!