Definition Old people
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
old people: aged or elderly people (people over 70 years old, for example)
- "Too many old people living forever!"
- "If there were no business, I'd probably still be cooking soup for old people at the senior center, but I digress."
- "Vinyl records are for old people, right?"
- "I guess they have to like old people too, because I still live with my mother."
- "Even old people need to go shopping!"
- "The money you contribute doesn't go to today's old people, no: it's placed into a pension fund where it will grow until you collect it when you retire."
Still having difficulties with 'Old people'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Old people'? Share it with us!