Definition Old people
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
old people: aged or elderly people (people over 70 years old, for example)
- "Too many old people living forever!"
- "Vinyl records are for old people, right?"
- "Even old people need to go shopping!"
- "If there were no business, I'd probably still be cooking soup for old people at the senior center, but I digress."
- "The money you contribute doesn't go to today's old people, no: it's placed into a pension fund where it will grow until you collect it when you retire."
- "I guess they have to like old people too, because I still live with my mother."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Old people'? Share it with us!