On behalf of
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
I'm calling on behalf of Bruno Delavigne.
UK: Hello, I'm calling on behalf of Mr. Morrissey.
US: On behalf of the team, I'd like to thank you for listening.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Edward Moon, on behalf of the Delavigne family"
- "On behalf of the Delavigne Staff, I'd like to thank Gymglish's users for making the last Friday of every month so damn funky."
- "I'd like to welcome you all to this press conference on behalf of the entire Delavigne Corporation."
- "On behalf of the Delavigne Corporation I'm delighted to reward you with a substantial bonus and a magnum of Bordello Breeze perfume."
- "Polly Watson : Good afternoon, this is Polly Watson, calling on behalf of Bruno Delavigne."
- "I'm writing on behalf of my son, Icarus Archibald Quincy, CFO of your company."
- "Trey : First Miss, allow me to apologize on behalf of the Delavigne Corporation."
- "Since you're in charge of personnel, I want to ask you to approach the accounts department on my behalf."
- "Since I know you two are wine fans, I thought you'd like to go on my behalf."
- "On behalf of both the Sales and HR teams in San Francisco, we would like to formally welcome you to the Delavigne Corporation and specifically to the sales department!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'On behalf of'? Share it with us!