Definition On behalf of
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
on behalf of (my mother): on the part of, speaking for (my mother)
I'm calling on behalf of Bruno Delavigne.
UK: Hello, I'm calling on behalf of Mr. Morrissey.
US: On behalf of the team, I'd like to thank you for listening.
- "On behalf of the Delavigne Corporation I'm delighted to reward you with a substantial bonus and a magnum of Bordello Breeze perfume."
- "On behalf of the Delavigne Staff, I'd like to thank Gymglish's users for making the last Friday of every month so damn funky."
- "I'm writing on behalf of my son, Icarus Archibald Quincy, CFO of your company."
- "On behalf of both the Sales and HR teams in San Francisco, we would like to formally welcome you to the Delavigne Corporation and specifically to the sales department!"
- "Since I know you two are wine fans, I thought you'd like to go on my behalf."
- "Since you're in charge of personnel, I want to ask you to approach the accounts department on my behalf."
- "Edward Moon, on behalf of the Delavigne family"
- "I'd like to welcome you all to this press conference on behalf of the entire Delavigne Corporation."
- "Trey : First Miss, allow me to apologize on behalf of the Delavigne Corporation."
- "Polly Watson : Good afternoon, this is Polly Watson, calling on behalf of Bruno Delavigne."
Still having difficulties with 'On behalf of'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'On behalf of'? Share it with us!