English vocabulary and translations (See all)
one day: a period of 24 hours; someday, in the future
- "One day I met a girl in a bar."
- "Captain Donny Dare : Okay Jean, I think that's enough for one day."
- "Well, I think that's enough for one day."
- "For example, you may one day need to pay rent, bills, or to buy something on the "Internet"."
- "In fact, maybe one day."
- "I hope that one day you find the man of your dreams. A man who is worthy of you."
- "It is written in an ancient prophecy that one day, when the Earth is in trouble, an "Ice Accountant" will travel from the past to the future to save the Earth!"
- "Am I going to get married one day?"
- "Could I drop by and see you one day this week?"
- "You will wake up one day in the future to a new life in youthful good health!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'One day'? Share it with us!