Definition One day
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
one day: a period of 24 hours; someday, in the future
- "For example, you may one day need to pay rent, bills, or to buy something on the "Internet"."
- "Well, I think that's enough for one day."
- "One day I met a girl in a bar."
- "I hope that one day you find the man of your dreams. A man who is worthy of you."
- "Am I going to get married one day?"
- "You will wake up one day in the future to a new life in youthful good health!"
- "Could I drop by and see you one day this week?"
- "Captain Donny Dare : Okay Jean, I think that's enough for one day."
- "In fact, maybe one day."
- "It is written in an ancient prophecy that one day, when the Earth is in trouble, an "Ice Accountant" will travel from the past to the future to save the Earth!"
Still having difficulties with 'One day'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'One day'? Share it with us!