One dollar fifty
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
one dollar fifty: $1.50, one dollar and 50 cents
- "I put a dollar in for coffee, and it hasn't given me back my change!"
- "Do you know what a billion dollars can buy you?"
- "I mean, 10,000 dollars?"
- "San Francisco - In a move that is barely newsworthy, Industrial Fruit Concern Inc. (NASDAQ: IFC) has made a multi-billion dollar offer to acquire a local juice boutique."
- "Well, the time has come, ladies and gentlemen, for that little girl to take back what is rightfully hers, the multi-billion dollar enterprise known as the Delavigne Corporation."
- "-Look what I obtained for a mere 50 dollars."
- "This briefcase contains 10,000 dollars."
- "Friday : To finish the week in style, our twisted tycoon was seen burning hundred dollar bills to light Cuban cigars in a Las Vegas night club."
- "But Mr. Delavigne, Mr. Oléré, we are prepared to give you a billion dollars!"
- "Extra cheese is 2 dollars."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'One dollar fifty'? Share it with us!