Definition One of you
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
One of you (didn't tell the truth): One person out of all of you (did not tell the truth)
- "Because if one of you will take care of this dog, I will pay you."
- "I have a great opportunity for one of you!"
- "One of you has to try, and do it now!"
- "Warbuckle : Eh, she's going to say: "Hello gentlemen, which one of you handsome fellas is going to kiss me at midnight?"
- "In fact, all except one of you voted for "Casual Dress Day" to remain on Fridays."
Still having difficulties with 'One of you'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'One of you'? Share it with us!