One of you
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
One of you (didn't tell the truth): One person out of all of you (did not tell the truth)
- "Because if one of you will take care of this dog, I will pay you."
- "I have a great opportunity for one of you!"
- "One of you has to try, and do it now!"
- "In fact, all except one of you voted for 'Casual Dress Day' to remain on Fridays."
- "Warbuckle : Eh, she's going to say: 'Hello gentlemen, which one of you handsome fellas is going to kiss me at midnight?'"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'One of you'? Share it with us!