English vocabulary and translations (See all)
an onion: a strong, round vegetable made of several layers, which can make you cry
- "Did you sell many onions?"
- "Becky : Here's what we'll do: We'll hope there's no onion or garlic in the meal."
- "Do you know if there'll be any onions or garlic included in the meal?"
- "Brian : But Bruno is allergic to onions and garlic."
- "Liver and onions"
- "Waiter : So that's one French Onion soup and a BLT without the 'T'."
- "Susie : I suppose I'll have the same: a French Onion soup and a BLT, with no 'T'."
- "Bruno's dad : Yeah, I sold many onions."
- "Employee : French Onion Soap!"
- "Waiter : Okay, so that's two French Onion Soups, two BLTs no T, and two teas."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Onion'? Share it with us!