English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
an organ: a body part (like an eye, an ear, a heart)
Note: "an organ" is also a large type of piano, often found in churches.
- "When Bruno witnessed Horatio's skill and his spectacular organ, he was inspired."
- "Bruno Delavigne had been waving to the crowd, along with representatives from the Delavigne staff, atop of the famous "Nose float", a two-ton papier-mâché tribute to Delavigne's powerful organ."
- "In the past 12 months have you had a transplant such as organ, tissue, or bone marrow?"
- "I am a pair of organs in the abdominal region of the body."
- "Host : I am a pair of organs located in the chest, I am made up of two spongy sacks."
Still having difficulties with 'Organ'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Organ'? Share it with us!