English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
an ostrich: a very large bird from Africa which cannot fly
UK: Oh look, there's an ostrich!
US: Are you sure it's an ostrich?
- "Angry ostrich."
- "Fancy mushroom thing with ostrich eggs and bacon"
- "Brian : Intimidating but elegant, like an angry ostrich."
- "Philip : An ostrich!"
- "You see an ostrich here?"
- "Brent : Counting ostrich and pigeon eggs?"
- "Like he deserves our respect as a human being, or an ostrich."
- "The scarf measures 50cm in length and is designed to fit around the necks of most birds (except ostriches and emus, which require modified versions of the scarf)."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Ostrich'? Share it with us!