English vocabulary and translations (See all)
an ostrich: a very large bird from Africa which cannot fly
UK: Oh look, there's an ostrich!
US: Are you sure it's an ostrich?
- "You see an ostrich here?"
- "Brian : Intimidating but elegant, like an angry ostrich."
- "Philip : An ostrich!"
- "Like he deserves our respect as a human being, or an ostrich."
- "Brent : Counting ostrich and pigeon eggs?"
- "Fancy mushroom thing with ostrich eggs and bacon"
- "The scarf measures 50cm in length and is designed to fit around the necks of most birds (except ostriches and emus, which require modified versions of the scarf)."
- "Angry ostrich."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Ostrich'? Share it with us!