English vocabulary and translations (See all)
Ouch! (That hurts!): The sound of my pain!
- "Ouch Insurance"
- "You have a $500 deductible on your comprehensive and collision coverage, meaning that Ouch Insurance will pay for any damages above this amount."
- "Ouch Insurance will pay to repair your vehicle up to its market value."
- "Shannon : Hello, Ouch Insurance, Shannon Truman speaking."
- "I'll contact our insurance broker, Ouch Insurance, and check our current policy."
- "Robot : Ouch."
- "Philip : Ouch!"
- "Further to our conversation, here is a brief summary of the current policy you hold with Ouch Insurance."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Ouch'? Share it with us!