Definition Out there
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(What are you doing) out there?: (What are you doing) outside? in that place?
- "I'll send a cab out there right away."
- "Mick : There are a few, but it's mainly sharks out there, mate."
- "If you've sent a thousand resumés, then there are a thousand companies out there reviewing your file."
- "You were really great out there, with all those jokes about killing people!"
- "Or for you Americans out there, "soccer"."
- "It's pretty depressing out there today."
- "What's going on out there?"
- "Don't give up hope because that special man or lady is out there and I am here to help you find them."
- "There's bandits out there trying to take my gold."
- "Although most people do in fact accept dinosaurs as a real, though extinct species, there are some religious fundamentalists out there who refuse to acknowledge the existence of these fantastic lizards."
Still having difficulties with 'Out there'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Out there'? Share it with us!