English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(What are you doing) out there?: (What are you doing) outside? in that place?
- "Mick : There are a few, but it's mainly sharks out there, mate."
- "Or for you Americans out there, 'soccer'."
- "I'll send a cab out there right away."
- "You were really great out there, with all those jokes about killing people!"
- "There's bandits out there trying to take my gold."
- "It's pretty depressing out there today."
- "Don't give up hope because that special man or lady is out there and I am here to help you find them."
- "If you've sent a thousand resumés, then there are a thousand companies out there reviewing your file."
- "What's going on out there?"
- "Although most people do in fact accept dinosaurs as a real, though extinct species, there are some religious fundamentalists out there who refuse to acknowledge the existence of these fantastic lizards."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Out there'? Share it with us!