English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to oversee: to supervise, to monitor, to observe, to keep an eye on
- "I personally pledge to oversee all costumes and dance routines in order to ensure their fabulousness."
- "You oversee all sales - both wholesale and retail - and lead the sales department as well as working with your own key clients."
- "A web agency has been contracted to oversee changes to the company website (www."
- "I oversaw the same type of transformation at my last job."
- "I have to bring this case to the oversight committee, and of course there is also the executive committee, who oversees the oversight committee."
- "I oversee manufacturing"
- "As I'm sure you are aware, Bob has been with you for 5 years and oversees the IT department."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Oversee'? Share it with us!