English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to oversee: to supervise, to monitor, to observe, to keep an eye on
- "I personally pledge to oversee all costumes and dance routines in order to ensure their fabulousness."
- "As I'm sure you are aware, Bob has been with you for 5 years and oversees the IT department."
- "I oversaw the same type of transformation at my last job."
- "You oversee all sales - both wholesale and retail - and lead the sales department as well as working with your own key clients."
- "I oversee manufacturing"
- "A web agency has been contracted to oversee changes to the company website (www."
- "I have to bring this case to the oversight committee, and of course there is also the executive committee, who oversees the oversight committee."
Still having difficulties with 'Oversee'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Oversee'? Share it with us!