English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a page: a sheet, a side (of paper); a site (on the Internet)
- "I've been on the same 4 pages for 3 hours."
- "Icarus : Stickypedia was created by Willy James in March 2002 - or November 2001 - depending upon which Stickypedia page you look at."
- "Details about the event in which you will be competing are included on the next page."
- "But surely, if anyone can tamper with a page like this, Stickypedia must be open to vandalism."
- "The catch is that as more and more people use the internet, more and more pages are loaded, searches are made, and videos are watched, and so more and more servers are needed to power all this web activity."
- "For example, let's refresh the page "Geek"."
- "continued on next page"
- "continued from previous page"
- "The teacher of the class has been hailed as a hero for bringing the incident to a swift end by saying, "Ok class, that's enough excitement for today, turn to page 54 of your textbooks: Trigonometry"."
- "Ok, "edit page"."
Still having difficulties with 'Page'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Page'? Share it with us!