English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a palace: a large mansion which is usually the official residence of a king or queen
- "I'm looking for Buckinghamshire Palace."
- "Harold, this place is more of a palace than a ranch."
- "Waiter : Hello and welcome to Dr. Tzu's Karaoke Palace and Chinese Restaurant."
- "Philip : And a Karaoke palace."
- "Brian : I want a tour of the palace!"
- "I'm from Arkansas, and the only thing I'm interested in is seeing your Queen sitting in her palace with her crown jewels on her head."
- "Dr. Tzu's Karaoke Palace and Chinese restaurant."
- "Regarding a restaurant in Hong-Kong: if you want to try something different, I really enjoy "The Joyful Shrimp Palace", located downtown."
- "Our charismatic and handsome leader has granted us the rare privilege of visiting him in his humble palace."
Still having difficulties with 'Palace'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Palace'? Share it with us!